Dubai, UAE – 16 January 2019 – Whisk your beloved on the ultimate romantic getaway this February with Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort and Fairmont Ajman. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, the resorts have created a mesmerising two-night staycation whereby couples arrive by helicopter to spend one night in Fujairah followed by the second night in Ajman. The stay will be enriched by dining and spa experiences designed to celebrate bonding and romance.
Begin the journey from Dubai with a scenic helicopter flight over the coast to Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort for a one-night stay. Lovebirds will be welcomed with a bottle of premium bubbly in the lavishly furnished Sultan Suite. Overlooking the private marina against the twinkling waters of the Gulf of Oman, this one-of-a-kind suite features panoramic ocean and mountainous views. All this travelling will require some rest, rejuvenation and pre-dinner pampering. As the lady gets ready at Rose Salon with a complete hair, nail and make-up makeover, the gentleman can soak up the sun and unwind at the couple’s private day chalet at Lava Beach Club. The grand finale in a day of romance is an elegant dinner at the exclusive Chef’s Table at the resort’s signature seafood restaurant – The Copper Lobster.
The next morning, awake to a scenic sunrise royal breakfast served in-suite on the terrace. Later that day, depart by helicopter to Fairmont Ajman and be welcomed with a romantic setup in a Corner Sea View Suite. The perfect location for witnessing spectacular sunsets, discover the art of shisha making at Badr Lounge, where the shisha sommelier comes with his trolley allowing for the opportunity to choose and personalise your own shisha mix ideally paired with an Arabic tea setup. Retreat to the Willow Stream Spa for a 90-minute Couples’ Massage, before savouring a candlelit destination dinner experience on the beach. The next morning, surprise your significant other during breakfast with an unforgettable gesture, with a public declaration of your love written on the golden shores of the resort’s private beach.
Framed by spectacular views where the Hajar Mountains meets the sea and sunlight breaks through the silvery mist of the Northern Emirates’ clear skies, the lucky couple’s mind will swirl with memories of the day gone in this breathtaking two-city getaway.
The Royal Reverie itinerary at AED 59,000
Thursday, 14 February 2019
- Depart via helicopter from Palm Jumeirah in Dubai to Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort
- One-night stay in Sultan Suite with a romantic setup including a bottle of bubbly, chocolates , flowers
- Usage of private day chalet at Lava Beach Club
- One hair, nail and make-up makeover at Rose Salon for ladies
- Chef’s Table dinner hosted by Chef Georgiy at The Copper Lobster
Friday 15 February 2019
- In-Suite Royal Breakfast on the terrace
- Usage of one private day chalet at Lava Beach Club including lunch before departure to Fairmont Ajman
- Helicopter transfer to Fairmont Ajman
- One-night stay in a Corner Sea View Suite with a romantic setup including a bottle of bubbly, chocolates , flowers
- 90-minute Couples’ Massage at Willow Stream Spa
- Private pool cabana during stay
- Sundowner Shisha in Badr Lounge
- Romantic candlelit dinner by the beach
Saturday 16th February
- In-suite Royal Breakfast on the terrace
- Message on the beach in the morning for the lady
- Helicopter flight back to Palm Jumeirah in Dubai
For reservation please contact
TEL + 971 9 204 1111
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts connects guests to the very best of its destinations worldwide, providing travelers with memorable travel experiences, thoughtful and attentive service and luxury hotels that are truly unforgettable. Each Fairmont property reflects the locale’s energy, culture and history through locally inspired cuisine, spirited bars and lounges and distinctive design and decor. With more than 70 hotels globally, and many more in development, the Fairmont collection boasts some of the most iconic and distinctive hotels in the world. This extraordinary collection includes The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Dubai’s Fairmont The Palm, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont San Francisco and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 2,600 of the finest private homes around the globe.