Dubai, September 2020. Hilton Dubai Creek, the upscale hotel nestled in the heart of old Dubai has launched a weekend staycation offer for UAE residents. Wake up to the stunning views of Hilton Dubai Creek with a staycation package priced at AED 399 per night in a Deluxe Room and breakfast for two. Enjoy the Friday brunch experience at O’Learys Dubai Creek along with free access to hotel’s rooftop pool facilities and 20% discount on food and beverage during the stay.
Following check-in to the rooms on Thursday or Friday, guests can enjoy The Home-Run Friday brunch at O’Learys from 12:30 pm until 4:00 pm offering American classics food platters, live stations and beverages.
Guests can also make a holiday out of their weekend and extend their stay for a few more days, as the hotel is charging only AED 200 per night for two people on weekdays. Children under 5 years old stay and dine free of charge, while the little ones age 6-12 can avail 50 % discount.
Offering a sanctuary from the everyday, Hilton Dubai Creek is inviting UAE residents to relish in this limited time staycation offer with unrivalled benefits and inclusions for families, couples or a friends.
For reservation and information, email [email protected] or call +971 4 318 2111.
- What: Hilton Dubai Creek introduces a fabulous staycation offer
- When: From September 17th – 31st October
- Where: Hilton Dubai Creek
- Contact: [email protected] +971 4 318 2111
- AED 399 per room per night for 2 people for one-night weekend stay in the Deluxe Room, breakfast for two and Friday brunch experience at O’Learys Dubai Creek including house beverages (check-in on Thursday or a Friday)
- 20 % discount on food and beverage during the stay
- AED 200 per room per night for 2 guests including breakfast on weekdays
- Children ages 5 and below is complimentary, 6-12 will be 50% of the additional adult per child per night.
- Booking is required minimum 48 hours in advance
- Offer is inclusive of all taxes and not including Tourism Dirham Fee
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 580 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.