Dubai, UAE; October 17, 2019: Emaar Hospitality Group is supporting Expo 2020 Dubai’s spectacular ‘One Year To Go’ milestone with a host of special offers during 2019.
On 20 October 2019, Expo 2020 Dubai will stage seven interconnected events across each emirate of the UAE in an exciting celebration of the ‘One Year To Go’ countdown until the launch of the World’s Greatest Show.
As Expo 2020 Dubai’s Official Hotel and Hospitality Partner, Emaar Hospitality Group is supporting these events and Dubai as it prepares to welcome millions of visitors for an unforgettable 173 days beginning October 20, 2020.
Address Hotels + Resorts, Vida Hotels and Resorts, Armani Hotel Dubai and numerous Emaar Hospitality Group restaurants and leisure facilities across the emirate will create authentic and memorable experiences for visitors and residents.
This diverse portfolio of world-class hotels and hospitality offerings will also treat guests to a raft of special offers and promotions in the lead-up to Expo 2020 Dubai, as well as throughout the six-month global mega event.
Kicking off its celebratory campaign, with just ‘One Year To Go’ until the auspicious opening of Expo 2020 Dubai, guests celebrating their birthday on October 20 will be treated to a complimentary two-course meal at any of Emaar Hospitality Group’s restaurants on this date.
In addition, to mark the start of the 12-month countdown, guests booking accommodation on October 20 will pay just 20% of the standard room rate. Valid for 24 hours from 00.00, this irresistible offer is applicable on stays between October 21 and December 25, 2019.
From October 20 to 27, guests across all hotels will receive a 20% discount on their spa treatments, while members of the U by Emaar loyalty programme will get 20% Upoints back when dining in any of the group’s restaurants.
From October 20 to November 20, Armani Hotel Dubai and Address Hotels + Resorts will be celebrating the milestone with an Expo 2020 Dubai-themed dessert and mocktail, both available for AED20.
Emaar Hospitality Group is also offering special early bird rates at its hotels during Expo 2020 Dubai. For reservations of 10 rooms and above, groups will benefit from a 20% discount, while guests booking meetings and events will receive 10% off daily delegate rates for conferences of 50 guests and above when booking before December 31, 2019.
Chris Newman, Chief Operating Officer, Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “As Expo 2020 Dubai’s Official Hotel and Hospitality Partner, we are excited to offer a host of authentic experiences with a strong local flavour across our hotels and restaurants. What better time to start the celebrations than when we begin the one-year countdown to Expo 2020 Dubai, the world’s greatest show.”
Expo 2020 Dubai expects to welcome 25 million visits during the event which runs for six months from October 20, 2020 until April 10, 2021.
About Emaar Hospitality Group:
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, the Dubai-based global property developer, and manages Emaar’s hospitality and leisure projects globally.
Defining its competency in operating mixed-use property developments, Emaar Hospitality Group manages a diversified portfolio of assets including hotels, serviced residences, golf clubs, a polo club, yacht club and lifestyle dining restaurants.
Emaar Hospitality Group has defined its credentials in the hotel industry with the launch of world-class brands, each with a distinct niche - Address Hotels + Resorts and Vida Hotels and Resorts, which are owned by Emaar Hospitality Group and Abu Dhabi National Hotels.
Address Hotels + Resorts has brought a fresh identity to the global hospitality and service sector by setting new benchmarks with its gracious hospitality and exceptional service standards. Address offers a more personal and engaging experience to guests in a premium lifestyle environment, enriching the lives of its guests with luxury, style and elegance. Address Hotels + Resorts is set to operate hotels and serviced residences in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Bahrain, Maldives and other key markets in the region as well as in Dubai.
An upscale lifestyle hotel and residences brand, Vida Hotels and Resorts appeals to the next generation of business executives, entrepreneurs and leisure travellers. Positioned as a lively and vibrant hub where inspiring minds can create, connect and come alive, Vida hotels are a stimulating environment where style meets convenience and interactivity. Vida Hotels and Resorts has two properties in Dubai and is set to operate hotels and serviced residences in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and other key markets in the region as well as in Dubai.
The leisure assets of Emaar Hospitality Group include Arabian Ranches Golf Club, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and Dubai Marina Yacht Club.
About Armani Hotel Dubai:
Armani Hotel Dubai, the first property designed by global fashion icon, Giorgio Armani, commands a prestigious location in the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa and offers guests unparalleled luxury and elegance. Occupying the floors from the landmark tower’s concourse to level 8 and floors 38 and 39, the hotel features 160 magnificent guest rooms and suites, seven innovative restaurants, exclusive retail outlets and the award-winning Armani/Spa. Armani Hotel Dubai has its own dedicated Burj Khalifa entrance and is situated within walking distance of The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest retail destination, set within the vibrant Downtown Dubai business and leisure district.
About Expo 2020 Dubai:
Expo 2020 Dubai will bring together millions of people for The World’s Greatest Show, celebrating human brilliance and achievement under the theme ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
- The six months from 20 October 2020 to 10 April 2021 will be a moment in time to be part of an unparalleled event. We are extending a warm Emirati welcome to the world:
- 25 million visits are expected, with many visitors expected to come more than once
- 70 per cent of visitors anticipated to come from outside the UAE, the largest proportion of international visitors in the 168-year history of World Expos
- An entertaining global celebration with something for everyone, Expo 2020 will wow visitors with 60 daily events across 173 days, showcasing the best of music, technology, creativity and culture, while 200 F&B outlets will feature famous chefs and cuisine from every corner of the world
- Expo 2020 will be an endless journey of discovery. Visitors will have access to the latest innovations and breakthroughs, with more than 200 participants – including 192 nations, multilateral organisations, businesses and educational institutions – coming together to highlight real-life solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges
- Expo 2020’s sub-themes of Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability will inspire visitors to make a conscious effort to think and live differently, and give them renewed optimism that, through collaboration, it is possible to make a lasting change to the world
- The first World Expo to take place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) will be located on a 4.38 sqkm site adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
- The Expo 2020 Dubai Media Information System, Tawassul, is now available by registering at https://media.expo2020dubai.com. Tawassul is your essential tool to access important information and updates on topics such as media accreditation, licences and permits, press releases and visual assets.
Follow: Twitter: @expo2020dubai | Facebook: @Expo2020Dubai | Instagram: expo2020dubai
About World Expos:
In 1851 the Crystal Palace was the centrepiece of London’s Great Exhibition – the first World Expo. It celebrated the man-made industrial wonders of a rapidly changing world. Architecture, contents and a theme, ‘Industry of All Nations’, were combined to create a big idea of nations meeting nations in shared technological and commercial progress. In more recent years, participants in World Expos, including governments, international organisations and companies, have gathered to find solutions to universal challenges and to promote their achievements, products, ideas, innovations, their national brand, and their nations as destinations for tourism, trade and investment.
World Expos are held under the auspices of the Bureau International des Expositions (BIE), the intergovernmental organisation responsible for overseeing and regulating international exhibitions (‘Expos’) and for fostering their core values of Education, Innovation and Cooperation. Today, four types of Expos are organised under the BIE’s auspices: World Expos, Specialised Expos, Horticultural Expos and the Triennale di Milano.