The five star VP Plaza España Design, located in the heart of Madrid in Plaza de España, has created an exclusive three day VIP UEFA Champions League package to experience the Champion’s League final on June 1, 2019. Priced at €30,000 or approximately USD $34,000 per night, this coveted three-night package combines a stay in one of the city’s most exclusive suites with numerous VIP experiences. Touted as the most luxurious Champion’s League offers available in Madrid, the package was created for soccer aficionados who do not want to compromise on style or luxury.
The experience includes two VIP tickets to the Champions League final, accommodation in the property’s 1,300 sq. ft. Presidential Suite located on the hotel’s top floor (17th story) that offers a spectacular birds-eye view of the city, luxury car transfers to the stadium, daily spa circuit and massage service, private guided tours of the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum, a personal butler service, and meals at the property’s beautiful Ginkgo Restaurant & Sky Bar.
Guests will also enjoy meals at Casa Lucio and the double Michelin star DStage restaurant, exclusive access to the post-match Champions League party hosted at Ginkgo Sky Bar on June 1st and many additional extras such as a daily bottle of premium champagne and an exquisite in-room breakfast.
The UEFA Champions League is Europe’s most prestigious soccer competition where the biggest stars in soccer battle it out on the world stage. The Champions League Final will take place on June 1st at Estadio Metropolitano (Wanda Metropolitano), home of Atletico Madrid.
This exclusive three-day package promises an unforgettable stay in Madrid, combined with one of the most exciting sporting events of 2019.
3-day Presidential Package
- 2 VIP tickets to the Campions League Final
- Accommodation in the nearly 1,300 square feet Presidential Suite
- A selection of in-room gourmet products
- Transfers in a luxury car (airport-hotel-stadium-hotel-airport)
- Welcome bottle of Dom Perignon in the room
- All lunches and dinners for two people (Ginkgo Sky Bar, Double Michelin star restaurant DStage, Casa Lucio)
- Access to VIP party at Ginkgo Restaurant & Sky Bar
- Exclusive breakfast throughout stay
- Butler service
- Private spa circuit and special daily massage service in Biloba Spa
- Guided route with Bultaco electric motorbikes
- Luxury sports car driving experience with Rent Bull
- Availability of a personal shopper
- Private guided visit of the Palacio Real/Museo del Prado
The three-night package is priced at €30,000 per night or approximately USD $34,000 per night based on double occupancy, for a total of €90,000 (estimated USD $102,000). Packages are also available in VP Plaza España Design’s 668 sq. ft. executive or romantic suites from €14,500 per day (approx. USD $16,380 or $49,140 for three nights) based on double occupancy, over a three-night stay.