Dubai, UAE – Four Seasons Hotel Baku is offering guests a unique experience during winter season. Guests will be able to enjoy the world-class skiing facilities on Mount Shahdag, located at a breath-taking 2,500 metres (8,200 feet) above sea level, with stunning views of the untouched mountains of Azerbaijan. Book the Winter Getaway package direct to spend the holiday exploring the vast ski slopes of Shahdag, home to 17 kilometres (10 miles) of pistes, an array of restaurants, spas and wellness centres and Shahdag National Park.
Included in the Winter Ski Getaway - Third Night Free package:
- Three nights’ stay at Four Seasons Hotel Baku for the price of two
- Complimentary ski lift pass at Shahdag Mountain Resort
- Complimentary daily shuttle bus to the resort
- 20 percent savings on ski equipment at the resort
About the Resort and Activities
Located in the Greater Caucasus Mountain range, Shahdag Mountain Resort is the largest and most prominent winter resort in the country. Try one of the resort’s many winter activities such as snowshoeing, riding a Segway, snowmobile driving and more.
Ricardo Acevedo, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Baku notes, “This winter, we are giving guests a unique opportunity to experience the city and the mountains together. Fascinating views of Azerbaijan’s nature will create a memorable experience for our guests.”
In the centre of the action, amid the mountains and in the heart of Shahdag National Park, Pik Palace Hotel Shahdag is the perfect blissful escape from the city, with views of snow-capped peaks and crystal clear creeks.
Unwind at Jaleh SPA
Upon returning to Four Seasons Hotel Baku, make use of one of the wonderful amenities on offer at the Hotel. Guests can treat themselves to a Turkish-style hammam at the end of a long day on the slopes, or replenish with The Magical Silk Route massage at the luxuriating Spa, following a swim in the indoor pool.
Festive Happenings at the Hotel
Throughout December 2018, the Hotel invites guests to take part in one of the many festive activities taking place.
Keep cosy with a selection of new high teas, festive cookies, sahlep and cheese fondue at Piazza Lounge. Venture to Bentley’s Whiskey Bar for an array of winter-warmer beverages. Indulge in fine dining in the evenings at Zafferano, an Italian restaurant serving specialties from Central Italy, and warm up with a traditional Livornese seafood stew, the restaurant’s signature dish.
Taste the Hotel's complimentary glühwein, apple cider and festive cookies in the Lobby throughout December.
- Whether staying with Four Seasons over Christmas or just happening to be in the city - join the fun with a bespoke Pre-Christmas brunch. On Christmas Eve, Zafferano Restaurant offers an impressive display, including full brunch buffet with magical Christmas desserts and unlimited sparkling wine. Accompanied by the upbeat sounds of a live band and dedicated master class by florist Anastasiya in the elaboration of festive decorations, Pre-Christmas Brunch is the perfect way to kick start the season.
Celebrate New Year in Style:
- Spend New Year’s Eve at Kaspia Restaurant featuring a four-course dinner with wine and Moët & Chandon Champagne. To the backdrop of a live performance of a Dervish band, enjoy the spectacular views of the Caspian Sea from the top floor of the Hotel.
- Also for New Year’s Eve, Italian Restaurant Zafferano invites guests for a magical dinner where they will enjoy a tailor made menu by Chef Luca Casini.
- Later join the festivities for an After Party at Bentley's Bar, accompanied by three kinds of tapas buffet, unlimited sushi, alcoholic beverages and a live DJ performance.
New Year’s Day Brunch:
- Four Seasons loves to get families together for New Year’s Brunch on January 1, 2019, and the kids will love it too, as the Hotel has designed a special dedicated corner for them with a lot of fun.
With just a short flight from Europe, GCC and Russia and simplified visa regulations, combined with a complimentary third night’s stay and the array of festive activities at the Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Baku is the ideal location to celebrate the upcoming winter season.
The package is available from December 15, 2018 to February 28, 2019, subject to availability. Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Baku start at AZN 330 (approximately USD 200) per night based on two adults sharing a Deluxe City Room excluding breakfast. Reservations may be booked online.