Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 2020:'Tis the season of giving, and Marriott Bonvoy is giving away One Million points to one lucky Marriott Bonvoy member throughout the joyous month of December. From 1stDecember 2020 to 1stJanuary 2021, Marriott Bonvoy members who earn or redeem points when indulging at 130 participating restaurants and lounges across Dubai and Abu Dhabi, will have the incredible opportunity of being rewarded with One Million points and becoming a Marriott Bonvoy Millionaire!
How does it work:
- Members must dine in participating restaurants in Dubai and Abu Dhabi during the promotional period from 1stDecember 2020 to 1stJanuary 2021 inclusive.
- A valid Marriott Bonvoy transaction must be completed as part of the dining experience during the promotional period to either earn points or redeem points.
- Each transaction counts as one chance to win. There are no limitations regarding the number of entries per person.
- In January 2021, a winner will be drawn at random from all the transactions made throughout the promotional period.
- The winner will then be contacted and announced on the 31stof January 2021.
With renowned restaurants such as Prime68 at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel, Akira Back at W Dubai The Palm or Villa Toscana at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, there never has been a better time to become a Marriott Bonvoy member to earn points and be in with a chance of winning this wonderful One Million points prize. Members can revel in the joy of redeeming their 1,000,000 Marriott Bonvoy points across the extraordinary portfolio of 30 hotel brands and unlock a variety of incredible experiences such as the below examples: *
- A 10-night stay during peak season at the luxurious Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort and Spa, Dubai on full board basis, including 2 daily desert activities per day.
- An escape to the The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort for a five-night stay including return flights.
- For foodies 1,000,000 Marriott Bonvoy points can be redeemed on extraordinary dining experiences such as free brunch for two every month for one whole year, with the bubbly brunch package, at the award winning Bubbalicious Brunch at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort Marina.
- Those seeking endless staycations can book a 20-night stay at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi during low season or be savvy and stay at the sassy Aloft Abu Dhabi for 50 nights, nearly 2 months during high season.
This incredible Marriott Bonvoy Millionaire promotion will run from 1st December 2020 until 1st January 2021, making it the perfect time to become a Marriott Bonvoy member and enrol for free at any of Marriott Internationals restaurants and lounges or at Morecravings.com/marriottbonvoy
All participating venues follow government restrictions, and health and safety regulations, to ensure all guests have a safe and joyful festive season.
See list of participating venues in Dubai here.
See list of participating venues in Abu Dhabi here.
*Redemption options are subject to availability.
For more information on Marriott Bonvoy Millionaire, please visit: MoreCravings.com/MarriottBonvoy
About Marriott Bonvoy
Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International's travel program, comprises the company's portfolio of 30 hotel brands and home rental offering Homes Villas by Marriott International. Members can earn and redeem points for stays and accelerate the points they earn with co-branded credit cards fromEmirates NBD in the UAE. The program offers exclusive member experiences and destination tours and adventures on Marriott Bonvoy Moments. When members book direct on Marriott.com they receive perks including free and enhanced Wi-Fi and exclusive member-only rates, and on the Marriott app they enjoy mobile check-in and checkout, Mobile Requests and, wherever available, Mobile Key. To enroll for free or for more information about Marriott Bonvoy, visit MarriottBonvoy.com. To download the Marriott app, gohere. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Bonvoy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.