DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (22nd November 2020) For residents of Dubai who can't imagine a Thanksgiving without a succulent turkey, why not let an award -winning chef cover the bases this year. Guests can tuck into a succulent turkey by one of the world's best chefs, Ossiano's Gregoire Berger, or for those that are leaning away from the traditional , why not let Seafire's leading steak chef, Raymond Wong deliver the (surfand turf) goods.
Roasted turkey with condiments and sauces by Chef Gregoire Berger from AED 750
- Condiments include pommes dauphines, chestnut jam, foie gras brioche, sunchoke Tatin, green beans, brussels sprouts, chipolata and truffle sausage and bread sauce and giblet gravy.
- Upgrade your turkey to a truffle stuffed turkey for AED 250 including black truffle butter layered between the skin and roasted
Surfand Turf Black Onyx prime rib and baked Boston lobster thermidor with condiments and sauces by Chef Raymond Wong from AED 1,800
- Condiments include roasted potatoes, lobster mac and cheese, truffle mash, honey glazed carrots, roast parsnips, green beans, Brussel sprouts, veal bacon wrapped chipolatas, winter truffle gift box with shaver, beef gravy.
- Add on specialty dishes include foie gras terrine (AED 250), Scottish cold smoked salmon (AED 180), 30g Imperial Caviar de Sologne (AED 995), black truffle turkey stuffing (AED120), 12 Kelly oysters (AED 57/piece)
Terms Conditions for Thanksgiving/Festive Turkey
- Orders possible from 26th November-26th December
- To make your order please call +971 44 261454 or email DXB-Platos@atlantisthepalm.com
- Purchase will not be considered valid until an Atlantis team member contacts the guests and confirms the order. After the confirmation email, full amount needs to be paid online
- Please note 24 December is the last day an order can be placed for collection by 26 December
- Please note after the confirmation has been made by an Atlantis team member, a minimum of 48 hours is required to prepare the roast turkey
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or uncollected orders
- The roast turkey and its trimmings must be consumed within four hours of collection
For further information about Atlantis please call +971 4 426 1000, or visit www.atlantis.com/dubai. Both low and high resolution colour photography of Atlantis is available at media.atlantisthepalm.com.
Follow Atlantis, The Palm on Social Media
Restaurants: @RondaLocatelliDubai @SeafireSteakhouse @BreadStreetKitchenDubai @NobuDubai @OssianoDubai @HakkasanDxb @WavehouseDubai @whitebeach @whiterestaurantdubai
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of natures most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse Bar, and award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.