WhatsApp is one of the most popular and trendy multi-platform messaging applications all over the world. It allows you to make voice and video calls, send messages, share pictures and videos, and do much more. WhatsApp enables people to keep in touch with their family and friends living elsewhere. But many users are complaining that they are encountering white blank screen error on WhatsApp, and because of this issue, they cannot chat with anyone, use application settings, etc. If you wish to know how to fix this issue, then read on and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Launch the Software in the Compatibility Mode
You can launch the software in the compatibility mode by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the application and right-click on it.
- Now, you need to choose the Properties option.
- Thereafter, reach the tab of Compatibility and click on it.
- Beneath the Compatibility mode, mark the option of Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Navigate to the pull-down menu, and select the operating system.
- Now, select the Apply button.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Launch the Application as Administrator
You can launch the application as administrator by following these steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, reach the icon WhatsApp and right-click on it.
- Then choose the Run as administrator option.
- In case the User Account Control comes up, click on the Yes button.
- Now, check whether the WhatsApp white display has disappeared or not.
Reinstall the Application on Windows
You can reinstall the application on Windows by following these points available below:
- Go to the Windows Search section on your system.
- Thereafter, insert control panel in it and hit on the Enter button to launch the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Programs option and click on the Uninstall a program option.
- You should reach the list and pick the WhatsApp option.
- Later, right-click on it and choose the Uninstall button.
- Now, reboot the device.
- Download and install WhatsApp again.
Reinstall the Application on Mac
You can reinstall the application on Mac by following these steps mentioned below:
- First, select the Finder option on your Mac device.
- After that, click on the folder of Applications.
- Navigate to WhatsApp and right-click on it, then choose the drag it to Trash or Move to Trash with the mouse.
- After uninstalling WhatsApp, visit the official site and then download it again.
Similarly, you can uninstall the Whatsapp app from your smartphone and reinstall it from the app store.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging atmcafee.com/activate.