Microsoft Teams is one of the most phenomenal and popular chat-based collaboration services all over the world. It allows you to partake in online meetings, video calling, document sharing, business communications, and has many more features to help your daily life. But many users are complaining that they are facing installation issues while trying to install MS Teams. So, if you are also facing the same problem, then follow this blog to know how to fix this issue.
Turn off the Download the Teams app in the background for Skype for Business users option.
- Firstly, open the preferred web browser and reach the Microsoft Teams Admin Center.
- Thereafter, sign-in with the admin details.
- Reach the left side navigation panel of the window, select the Org-wide settings option.
- Then choose the Teams upgrade option.
- Once you reach the page of Teams upgrade, find the option of Download the Teams app in the background for Skype for Business users and turn it off.
- Now, hit on the Save button.
Uninstall Every MS Teams Component from Apps Features
- Firstly, open the Windows menu on your system.
- Thereafter, go to the Settings option.
- You should click on the Apps option.
- Then reach the left panel of the window, select the Apps features option.
- Go to the right panel of the page and input teams in the Search section.
- Once you see the results, find and choose the Teams Machine-Wide Installer option.
- You should click on the Uninstall button beneath the programs list.
- Now, uninstall the Teams Machine-Wide Installer.
- After uninstalling the Teams Machine-Wide Installer correctly, you need to reach the screen of Apps features.
- Reach the programs list and choose the Microsoft Teams option.
- Later, hit on the Uninstall button.
- Now, follow the on-screen directions to uninstall the MS Teams client.
Uninstall Every MS Teams Component from Add or Remove Programs
- Hit the Windows and R hotkeys simultaneously to launch the Run prompt.
- Then input appwiz in it and select the OK button to launch the Windows Add or Remove Programs tool.
- After that, input teams in the bar of Search Programs and Features.
- Once you see the results, select the Teams Machine-Wide Installer option.
- Now, hit on the Uninstall button.
- You have to pursue the on-screen steps and pop-ups to uninstall the Teams Machine-Wide Installer.
- After uninstalling the Teams Machine-Wide Installer, select the Microsoft Teams option.
- Later, click on the Uninstall button.
- Finally, follow the on-screen directions and pop-ups to uninstall the MS Teams client.
Ava Williamsis a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internetandnew media. He writes for Mcafee products atmcafee.com/activate.