PUNTA CANA, Dominican Republic (Nov. 11, 2020) - The directors for Serenade Caribbean Hotels have set Dec. 10, 2020 as its target date for the soft opening of the brand-new, all-inclusive Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort set on Playa Cabeza de Toro beach in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The resort will offer a comprehensive vacation highlighted by luxury accommodations, amenities and services that appeal to families, couples and guests of all ages.
In addition to the standard all-inclusive vacation, Serenade Punta Cana offers an elevated five-star guest experience with its "Serenade Preferred Club" featuring premium amenities to guests staying in top tier room categories - Ocean View Superior, Premium and Serenade suites. The Serenade Preferred Club features:
- Exclusive Master Class in Nikkei with demonstrations in the flavors of the renowned Japanese-Peruvian cuisine
- Barista Workshop exclusive activity where guests experience making different coffees and participate in a blind tasting to identify the different coffee aromas.
- Cocktail Master Class exclusive activity with guests receiving cocktail lessons with an internationally recognized bartender.
- Exclusive Wine and Cava Tasting workshop where participants learn to identify the intricacies of the different drinks from an internationally renowned sommelier.
- VIP area on the resort's beach featuring European- and Asian-style Balinese sun beds, hammocks and beach umbrellas. Both the exclusive pool and the VIP beach area will have personalized butler service offering guests a selection of hot and cold appetizers, exclusive dishes and beverages.
- Access to Sunset Bar, a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool where guests enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and majestic sunsets. Sunset Bar features a terrace with sunbathing area and an exclusive bar area highlighted by carefully selected international drinks such as Cava sparkling wines, champagne, and other innovative cocktails. The atmosphere is further enhanced by a variety of musical performances sprinkled throughout the day.
- Exclusive gourmet restaurant NOT - "Not an Ordinary Thing" offering private service for breakfast and lunch, as well as a carefully selected menu of international culinary specialties for dinner service and a complete wine, Cava and champagne menu.
- Exclusive lounge with concierge service. Guests can enjoy a special selection of light dining fare, plus snacks, pastries and baked goods.
- VIP Terrace Bar featuring cocktail service, ice cream and natural smoothies made with tropical fruits, Cavas, champagne and premium international drinks.
- Exclusive pool with Jacuzzi and sunbathing area featuring use of lounge chairs, hammocks and beach umbrellas.
- Nightly turn-down service; access to a special pillow menu featuring five different types of pillows; a personal premium vanity kit and premium bathrobes and slippers for use in the suite.
- Private check-in and check-out
- Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Guests staying in the Luxury Swim-Out Suites (ocean view and garden view), Deluxe Junior Suite and the Master Suites can pay to upgrade to enjoy the amenities of the Serenade Preferred Club by paying a supplement of US$55 per person, per night.
The standard all-inclusive experience (offered in all room categories) features meals at seven restaurants; alcoholic and non-alcoholic national and international beverages at eight bars; cold and hot snacks at the food truck located on the beach; coffee and chocolate shop; room service from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; standard Wi-Fi internet access; use of the fully-equipped fitness center; daily activities on the beach and at the pool; entrance for the kids and teens clubs; use of non-motorized water sports; nightly entertainment (casino, disco and shows); and gratuities, taxes and surcharges.
Serenade Punta Cana features 603 rooms divided over seven, four-story buildings all with a terrace and providing views of the Caribbean Sea, the property's lush gardens or swimming pools.
Rooms are offered in 12 categories with the largest options accommodating six guests.
- Luxury Double Queen - 326 rooms in this category offering ocean view, garden view or swim out pool options with two queen beds and terrace (sleeps up to four guests)
- Luxury King - designed for two guests, there are 100 rooms in this category providing a swim out pool with one king bed and terrace
- Ocean View Superior Suites - there are 24 available, each offering two king beds, terrace, outdoor Jacuzzi and accommodates up to four guests
- Deluxe Junior Suites with two living rooms - ideal for four to six people, there are 72 deluxe junior suites offering views of the ocean or gardens with two king beds, two living areas and a terrace
- Deluxe Junior Suites with one living room - accommodating two to four guests, these 12 deluxe junior suites provide views of the ocean or gardens with two king beds, one living area and a terrace
- Master Suites - providing views of the pool or ocean, these 36 suites feature two king beds, terrace, two living rooms and accommodates up to four people
- Premium Suites Preferred Club - these eight suites offer views of the garden or ocean, a king bed, terrace and sleeps up to two guests
- Premium Suites Outdoor Jacuzzi - offering ocean or garden views, these 12 suites feature a king bed, outside terrace, Jacuzzi and accommodates up to two people
- Family Premium Suites - with three available in this category, each family premium suite accommodates up to six guests with one king and two queen beds, terrace, two living areas and offer an ocean or garden view
- Serenade Exclusive Suites - with seven of these ocean front suites available, each sleeps up to two people and includes one king bed, and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Serenade Exclusive Family Suite - one ocean front room for up to four people is available in this category and includes two king beds, terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Serenade Presidential Suites - two ocean front presidential suites are available, each accommodating up to four people with two king beds, living room, terrace, outdoor Jacuzzi and private swimming pool
All accommodations include queen or king bed; furnished terrace; bathroom with shower and single or double vanity available; hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers for use in-suite; individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fan; mini-bar with refill daily; flat-screen cable television; coffee and tea maker; electronic safe; clock radio; direct dial telephone; magnetic key door locks and complimentary standard Wi-Fi.
Guests of Serenade Punta Cana will delight in the value afforded by the dining options available as part of its all-inclusive vacation with la carte and buffet-style restaurants and snack bars available.
Restaurants include Central Plaza, the primary buffet restaurant serving international specialties; The Cut steak house with grill and barbecue options ( la carte); Kyoka serving Asian specialties ( la carte); O'livo Italian delicatessen ( la carte); Bellum Mediterranean Breeze ( la carte); The Win Sports Bar ( la carte); and Itzen Mexican ( la carte). Serenade Preferred Club guests can dine at all seven restaurants plus the exclusive NOT "Not an Ordinary Thing" gourmet restaurant for a total of eight dining options. The resort offers eight bars to all guests plus an additional three options for Serenade Preferred Club guests.
In addition to direct access to the beach, vacationers cool off in one of four swimming pools. The main pool is where guests can relax on sun beds under umbrellas, use the Jacuzzi or enjoy a cocktail from the pool bar. The children's pool features a splash park with water slides and games as well as an integrated Jacuzzi. The exclusive infinity pool with Jacuzzi and the rooftop pool at the Sunset Bar are available only to Serenade Preferred Club guests.
The resort offers a selection of water sports activities for guests of all ages to fully enjoy the waters of Punta Cana beach. Free options include the hobie cats, paddle board, kayaking, windsurfers and snorkeling. Banana boat rides, parasailing, fishing, glass boat and charter boats are available for an additional charge.
Kids Teen Clubs
Children and teenagers will have their own dedicated clubs featuring activities designed for each age such as outings to the splash park and use of video game consoles. The kid's club is available for children three to 12 years of age while the teen club is for individuals who are 13 to 16 years old.
Spa and Wellness
Serenade Punta Cana will offer a 9,000 sq. ft. spa implementing an avant-garde concept based on health, beauty and well-being combined with extensive and innovative facial and body therapies. The spa staff will be professionally trained to offer aesthetic treatments and services. The spa offers a modern pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage areas and separate changing rooms. Spa services are additional and not part of the all-inclusive.
Glowing lights and a luxurious modern atmosphere will highlight a 6,800 sq. ft. casino with table games including three blackjack, two roulette, two poker and one midi-baccarat tables; 25 slot machines and five video poker machines.
Meeting Events Rooms
The team at Serenade Punta Cana has developed a modern modular conference room equipped with top-of-the-line audio and visual technology. The 9,200 sq. ft. meeting space can accommodate up to 840 people and be divided into two smaller rooms for more intimate events.
Other Resort Facilities
Guests can dance the night away at the on-property disco or take in a show at the resort's theater.
The resort will have onsite shops and boutiques, a tour desk offering sightseeing options to the destination's attractions, car rental desk, doctor's office and laundry facilities.
Couples looking to tie-the-knot can exchange vows at the resort's wedding gazebo and work with the wedding coordinators to plan their dream wedding. The resort offers six wedding packages from simple to elaborate options as well as a three-day Hindu wedding.
About Punta Cana
Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort is a 10-minute drive from Punta Cana International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Punta Cana. Known as the region of the Dominican Republic where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea, Punta Cana attracts vacationers from around the world to the country's east coast. Nestled across 100 miles of the world's top beaches, Punta Cana is the Dominican Republic's most lavish and popular destination.
About Serenade Caribbean Hotels
Serenade Caribbean Hotels is a management company formed to operate resorts in the Caribbean. Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort is the first hotel developed by Serenade Caribbean Hotels.