Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3 August 2020: Residents and visitors can discover a world of gastronomic delights as this year’s Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) offers great hotel stays complete with delicious F&B promotions. Some of the city’s best family hotels, staycation spots and couples’ getaways are welcoming guests with exciting packages that combine relaxing breaks with incredible food options from around the world.
Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) has highlighted a selection of hotel stays with F&B offers that will appeal to foodies:
- Visitors to One&Only Royal Mirage can look forward to a dreamy beachfront escape filled with incredible food moments to savour forever. Not only will guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast but they will also receive AED500 per room, per night to dine at the hotel’s great restaurants which include the romantic Eauzone and Drift restaurant serving classic Provençal cuisine.
- Guests who check into Grosvenor House, Dubai, an iconic hotel in Dubai Marina, can savour a feast of international flavours with a complimentary dinner at one of the hotel’s signature restaurants, which range from ToroToro for South American dishes, Indego by Vineet proudly serving Indian delicacies, Buddha Bar offering Asian inspired food and beverages or Rhodes W1 with its menu of European favourites. Guests will also enjoy a delicious breakfast at Sloane’s, the hotel’s all day dining venue.
- UAE citizens and residents will be treated to a complimentary breakfast as well as 20 per cent off all F&B when they book a stay at the Jumeriah Zabeel Saray on Palm Jumeirah. Guests can enjoy savings on their bill as they explore the feast of different cuisines available from the hotel’s authentic Lebanese restaurant Al Nafoorah, the Ottoman-inspired Sultan’s Lounge, specialist steak outlet The Rib Room, and north Indian Mughlai kitchen Amala.
- This DSS, families staying at the Dukes the Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel can avail a great 20 per cent off the best room rate complete with breakfast. Foodies will love the hotel’s three main restaurants, which each serve a different international cuisine. The UK’s most famous dishes are cooked up at the Great British Restaurant, Khyber serves classic Indian food while meat eaters will be thrilled with the choice of cuts available at West 14th
- If couples opt for a retreat, in the heart of the city, at the Dusit Thani Dubai they will get AED300 to spend on F&B. Diners can choose from the Royal Thai dining experience at Benjarong restaurant, the eclectic flavours of Asian street food at 24th World Street Food or family favourites at Jones the Grocer.
- Families can take a well-earned break and celebrate the summer with great food at the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina. The hotel’s daycation deal is available for two adults and two kids under 12 years old, with guests receiving 25 per cent off F&B at the outlets, including the popular Turkish and Greek seafood restaurant Fish Beach Taverna, international all day dining venue Latest Recipe and health food eatery Bounty Beets.
- Guests can soak up the amazing views of Bluewaters Island, the world’s tallest observation wheel Ain Dubai and the Palm Jumeirah during a relaxing stay at the Hilton Dubai The Walk. The family-friendly hotel is also offering a 20 per cent saving across the hotel’s range of dining venues, including classic Italian Bice Ristorante, authentic Mango Tree Thai Bistro and Wavebreaker serving fresh seafood, BBQ grills and much more right on the beach.
The 23rd edition of Dubai Summer Surprises (9 July - 29 August 2020) is part of Dubai’s annual Retail Calendar that features major retail-based festivals, mega sales and exclusive retail experiences and attractions.
Dubai Summer Surprises 2020 is supported by key sponsor RAKBANK and MasterCard and strategic partners which include Emaar (The Dubai Mall), Majid Al Futtaim (Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira), Al Futtaim Group (Dubai Festival City Mall), Nakheel Malls (Ibn Battuta Mall, The Pointe, Nakheel Mall, Dragon Mart 2), Al Zarooni Group (Mercato Shopping Mall), Meraas (City Walk, Boxpark, The Beach, The Outlet Village, Al Seef, La Mer), Emirates Airline, Dubai Duty Free, AW Rostamani Group, Enoc, National Food Products Company and Etisalat.
To see the full calendar of events, please visit www.dubaisummersurprises.com and @DSSsocial on social media.
About Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the world’s leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai Tourism’s mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai among global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the emirate. Dubai Tourism is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s tourism sector. It markets and promotes the Emirate’s commerce sector and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the Dubai Tourism portfolio include Dubai Business Events, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment.
About Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
The Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, is responsible for developing Dubai’s retail and festival sectors and supporting the positioning of Dubai as a world-class tourism destination with year-round family entertainment, shopping and events.