- In this new era of travel, people won’t go to multiple destinations a year but will visit fewer places for longer periods.
- Samujana will give each family booking four hours of complimentary babysitting per stay
- Samujana appoints new Health and Hygiene Manager, to maintain the enhanced cleanliness and safety of the estate
With travel restrictions starting to ease up, now is the perfect time to plot your summer escape and dream of infinity pools and the beautiful sandy beaches of Thailand. While we wait for a vaccine to be disseminated worldwide, it is unlikely that we will travel in quite the same way as before; people will increasingly prioritise travel experiences which lend themselves to social distancing, privacy and exclusivity, such as private villa rentals, yacht charters and trips to far-flung islands, such as Koh Samui in Thailand, which is also possible to reach by private jet. In addition, the opportunity to travel to multiple destinations has been curbed by cross-border constraints, making an extended stay in one place even more appealing.
The boutique branded estate of Samujana on Koh Samui island is as close to a private paradise as you can find. With an international reputation for its twenty-three stunning villas, it is the perfect place to reunite with friends and family after months apart. Offering mesmerising panoramas of the ocean, award-winning architecture, and five-star service, each of Samujana’s expansive three to eight-bedroom villas provides an elegant sanctuary where the whole family can enjoy the freedom of airy and open-plan living spaces. Making a summer stay at Samujana more appealing, the team will be offering four hours of free babysitting per stay plus all kids under the age of 12 years old will stay for free.
John Dopéré, General Manager of Samujana commented: “At this time, Samujana is the perfect place to unwind and escape from it all. Due to the open-plan, beautiful design of the villas – each one featuring its own infinity pool and extensive facilities – we are starting to see an increase in enquiries from groups of friends and families for travel later this year and for 2021, especially from those who are likely to miss their summer travels. Whether guests are looking for spectacular views, wanting to explore Koh Samui itself or to experience one-to-one yoga, Pilates or meditation, we can tailor each and every guest’s stay to make it special. There is also an intimate private beach for guests to enjoy where they can wind down at the end of each day whilst watching the sunset.”
Additionally, the fact that Koh Samui doesn’t experience the south-west monsoon, which affects the majority of Thailand, means the warm dry season persists all the way until October and returns again between December and April, making it the perfect window to catch some summer sun.
Samujana is located only 10 minutes’ drive from the airport and is close by to the major beaches, restaurants and shopping areas in the north eastern part of the island. Each villa has a private infinity-edge pool with a stunning panorama of the ocean – all of which can be seen with Samujana’s online 360-degree tour. Each villa features air-conditioned bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, and open-planned lounges. Many also benefit from fully-equipped gyms, pools, private cinemas, Jacuzzis and games rooms. Connected to each villa is a dedicated team of managers and staff, and 24-hour security.
For those wishing to explore Koh Samui, they can book a full days’ island cruise on-board Samujana’s luxury catamaran, the 'Kindred Spirit' around Samui to find secret coves. In normal times, guests can also visit waterfalls, temples, street markets, and Ang Thong National Park, an archipelago of 42 islands, mostly covered with tropical forests and home to a rich variety of exotic wildlife.
To further differentiate Samujana from standalone villas and enhance the villa-estate’s already strict cleaning operation, Samujana has hired a new Health and Hygiene Manager, to oversee the housekeeping team.* Furthermore, by deploying the cutting-edge technology of Portier Phones, guests and staff now have a single interaction point to communicate through, without the need for physical proximity, meaning everything from signing paperwork, through to receiving updates on the safest places to travel via the interactive island guide, can be arranged through this digital platform.
Explore Samujana Villa’s 360 degree tour: https://www.samujana.com/360-virtual-tours/
* Samujana has also introduced the further measures of taking the temperature of each staff member and every new guest entering the property, and of providing everyone with masks and hand sanitiser. Only registered guests and staff are allowed within the estate and social distancing is being closely observed and all staff members have to wear masks and gloves.
The Samujana villas vary in size from an intimate three-bedroom to an expansive eight-bedroom abode and can host groups from two to sixteen over a minimum stay of two nights. Depending on villa, season and length of stay, prices range from USD 690 to 4,200.
COVID-19 Booking Amendments
- Existing bookings: For any bookings with stay dates from 29th January – 30th June, guests are being offered the option to postpone.*
- New bookings: Any new bookings made between 31st May to 30th June are being offered the flexibility to make free unlimited changes to dates.*
*The current situation is being monitored and the booking amendment conditions will be extended if necessary. T&Cs apply: Travel must be completed on or before 19th Dec 2021.
- The 25% off promotion is being extended on stay dates until 30th September 2020. Minimum three nights, with no blackout dates.
- Four hours of babysitting per stay. Minimum three nights, with no blackout dates.
- Kids under the age of 12 years old will stay for free.
- Guests booking in advance of thirty days will receive 30% off for three-night stays or longer between 1st November and 19th December 2020.