Dubai, UAE, 16 June 2020 – TWENTY THREE, a beautiful paradox and Media City’s hotspot, will re-open its doors on June 18th in full compliance with government policy guidelines and public health regulations. To celebrate this special occasion with our guests and community, TWENTY THREE will be offering a special deal: 23 days of selected beverages priced at only AED 13, available daily from 4:23 pm to 7:23 pm, when guests order from our carefully crafted, digital food menu.
Whet the appetite with cold plates such as mini tacos with seafood salad, California sushi roll with crab and smoked bresaola pinchos with black olives. Then dive into a selection of artisanal dishes inclusive of Black Angus beef sliders cooked to perfection and topped with melted Camembert cheese or opt for the exceptional Miso and ginger-fried chicken. Accompanying the eclectic menu is an assortment of beverages, crafted for ever-changing tastes – multifaceted, yet classic.
Sip on specially priced beverages as you enjoy the panoramic urban sunset views across the Palm Jumeirah and Emirates Golf Club in our chic venue. Always maintaining new, extensive health-and-safety measures to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees.
At TWENTY THREE, the safety and wellbeing of our guests is always our priority, and in line with local regulations, new procedures and measures have been implemented. Measures include:
For our guests
- Guests’ temperature control system and temperature taken at hotel entrance.
- Those exhibiting temperatures of 37.6C and above will not be permitted inside the venue.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the venue and guests are kindly asked to use it regularly.
- A Digital Menu is available by scanning a QR code from guest’s mobile.
- Social distancing of two meters between tables.
- Social distancing of two meters between any two customers must be met unless the customers are from the same family and same household.
- Gloves and face masks are available at reception and are recommended to be worn.
For our employees
- Body-temperature checks will be conducted at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Those exhibiting temperatures of 37.6C and above will not be permitted inside the venue and will only return to work upon presentation of a health certificate.
- Gloves and face masks must be worn at all times.
- Food handlers’ gloves and face masks will be changed every hour.
- Reinforced food safety standards.
- Restaurant staff must wash hands for at least 20 seconds, every 20 minutes.
- Social distancing of two meters at all times between colleagues and guests.
Opening hours: 4:00 pm to 10:23 pm
When: Daily, 4:23 pm to 7:23 pm, until 10 July, 2020
Offer: Guests can enjoy beverages priced at AED 13 from a select menu. Additionally, guest can enjoy 23% discount on food, all day.
Bookings: WhatsApp or call +971 54 723 1425
For bookings, please contact +971 54 723 1425 on WhatsApp and for more information visit: www.movenpick.com/grand-plaza
About Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City
Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City prides itself in its story – doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Located in the heart of Dubai Media & Internet City – a vibrant business district – and a walk away from the emblematic Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina District, the 5-Star property is ideal for business and leisure travellers seeking to realize opportunity. Inspired by the Middle-Easter culture, Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City boasts 235 sophisticated and spacious rooms and suites, offering breath-taking views of the Palm Jumeirah and Emirates Golf Club.
The property features elegant and spacious rooms and suites with a minimum of 46 sqm as well as a state-of-the-art Convention Centre with nine Flexible Meeting Rooms and 600 sqm Ballroom.
Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City offers a large diversity of international cuisines & entertainment across five intimate restaurants, lounges, & bars. Guests can experience Grand Delicacies under the majestic hand-blown glass chandelier at the Grand Lounge, live cooking stations at Slice - The Neighborhood Deli, a modern European influenced cuisine at Verve – Bar & Brasserie, a healthy and refreshing menu by the pool or aperitif at Bytes and an affordable upmarket chic experience at TWENTY THREE Rooftop Bar.
Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City champions moments of opportunity, inviting guests to turn their what if’s into why not and make the most of now.