12, 13 AND 14 DECEMBER, 2019
TICKETS AVAILABEL AT https://LUVYA.LIVE
PARTY OF THE YEAR
DIMITRI VEGAS & LIKE MIKE - LOST FREQUENCIES - CRAIG DAVID - DISCIPLES – KLINGANDE – ELI & FUR –
B JONES – GIOLLI AND ASSIA – DJ MADDS
December 2019. Dubai, UAE. Dubai’s hottest festival and the most anticipated party of the year, LUVYA is nearly here and passes are selling fast.
With two days to go, party goeers are urged to purchase passes now before they sell out. Weekend passes available for just AED 1000, including 10 drinks! Guests can spend the weekend dancing to the superstar line up including performances by Lost Frequencies, Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike, Craig David, as well as Discipiles and Klingande to name a few.
LUVYA is set to be executed on a grand scale, making no compromise on the line-up with some of the industry's finest acts locked in to perform to bring you one party like no other. Situated on FIVE's 150-metre private beach on West Palm Jumeirah, LUVYA's mainstage will showcase internationally renowned artists all set against breathtaking and unbeatable views of the Dubai Marina skyline.
Thursday 12th December
Beach By FIVE
1.00-2.30pm – Chris Wright
2.30-4.00pm – Arado
4.00-5.00pm – Icarus
5.00-6.30pm – Klingande
6.30-8.30pm – BJones
8.30pm-Closing – Lost Frequencies
- Dance music sensation Lost Frequencies will be bringing his contagious energy and electrifying show to Dubai's famous archipelago.
- DJ B Jones, the Spanish sensation, is an Ibiza stronghold, and festival goer.
- Widely-renowned French DJ and producer, Klingande – will take over the unmissable event with his signature tropical-house vibes
5.00-8.00pm – Arado
8.00-10.00pm – NSI
10.00pm-12.00am – Adrian Eftimie
12.00-2.00am – Eli & Fur
2.00-4.00am – Lexlay
- British duo, Eli & Fur will be showcasing their much-loved tech house tracks.
Friday 13th December
Beach By FIVE
2.30-3.30pm – MADDS
3.30-4.30pm – DJ Licious
4.30-5.30pm – Offaiah
5.30-7.00pm – Disciples
7.00-8.30pm – Craig David
8.30pm-Closing – Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike bring the night to a close with their explosive performance. The Belgian duo crowned by DJ Mag as the worlds no.1 DJs will be bringing an electric performance with some of their #1 dance chart hits.
- Acclaimed British singer, songwriter, rapper, DJ and producer Craig David will bring his infectious urban sounds to the mainstage.
- The much-loved British production trio Disciples will also perform mainstage at FIVE’s stunning beach.
- With Coachella under her belt, DJ Madds is a Los Angeles based international DJ and producer.
5.00-7.00pm – ARADO
7.00-9.30pm – NSI
9.30pm-12.00am – Caffola and Engel
12.00-2.30am – Paris House Addicts
2.30-4.00am – Adrian Eftimie
- NSI promises a house full of Aegean vibes playing eclectic and tech house tunes.
Saturday 14th December
Beach By FIVE
2.00-3.30pm – NSI
3.30-5.30pm – Gioli & Assia
5.30-7.00pm – Mishka
7.00pm-Closing - Lannka
- Gioli & Assia’s infectious electro / indie pop and afro house beats will bring the beach alive alongside Mykonos’ Scorpios fave, Lannka.
7.30-9.30pm – ARADO
9.30pm-12.30am – Miguel Bastida
12.30am-Closing – NSI
For full details and passes, head to WWW.LUVYA.LIVE
FIVE Palm Jumeirah room packages are available at AED1,250 per night, inclusive of x 2 general packages.
FIVE Jumeirah Village room packages are starting from AED850 per night, inclusive of x 2 general packages.
One-day Pass for Thursday: AED350 with 3 drinks
One Day Pass for Friday: AED550 with 3 drinks
One Day Pass for Saturday: AED 300 with 3 drinks and food platter
Weekend Pass: AED1000 with 10 drinks
*The above rates are subject to taxes and tourism fee
About FIVE Palm Jumeirah:
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is a dare-to-be-different hotel that captures the glamour and vibe of Dubai. Set against a breathtaking backdrop of the beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars and a nightclub, making it a must-visit destination for holidaymakers and Dubai residents. Highlights include a 60-metre social pool; gourmet Chinese restaurant Maiden Shanghai; Italian ristorante Quattro Passi and beachside coastal restaurant Praia. Late-night revellers can enjoy The Penthouse, an outdoor day and night rooftop lounge, and Secret Room, an intimate underground Hip Hop and RnB nightclub.
Boost energy levels at The Spa, an urban spa offering a range of face and body treatments from Natura Bissé, Nelly Devyst, Elixir VitaDrip®, and a dedicated yoga studio.