Interview questions to get you started during Interview :
If you need a place to start, use these examples of behavioral questions and the competencies they address:
1. Adaptability – Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
2. Customer service – Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
3. Dependability – Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
4. Ethics – Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
5. Initiative – Tell me about an opportunity that presented itself to you but you were reluctant to take the risk. What did you do?
6. Interpersonal skills – Tell me about a time you had a serious conflict with a co-worker. How did you handle the situation?
7. Judgment – Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
8. Leadership – Tell me about a time when you had to inspire or energize an unmotivated individual or group, How did you do it and what was the result?
9. Planning/organizing – Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.
10. Teamwork – Tell me about a time you had to set your own interests or priorities aside in the interest.
Add a Comment