· To make an ambience for myself by combining knowledge with professional skills for better performance in the field of Hospitality IndustryPERSONAL DETAILS· Date Of Birth: 13th June 1984 · Father’s Name: Sh. Avadh kishor bhatnagar· Nationality: Indian· Marital Status: unmarried · Sex: male
· Intermediate Passed From CBSE BOARD IN 2002.
· Matriculation Passed From CBSE BOARD IN 2000.
· Three year Diploma in HOTEL MANGMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY from GOVT. INSTITUTE of HOTEL MANGMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY Almora uttarakhand.
· 6th month industrial training from HOTEL CENTAUR, New Delhi.
· Working with LODI THE GARDEN RESTAURANT, LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI, (A specialty restaurant which is serving European cuisines, with 180 covers) As a Senior Housekeeping Supervisor, since 13th July 2009 to till date.
· Worked with MOSAIC HOTEL, A VENTURE OF SHIPRA GROUP, NOIDA, 4 star property with well equipped 48 rooms, as a Housekeeping supervisor since 13th October 2006 to till 24th April 2009.
· Worked With HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL New Delhi, as a ROOM ATTENDANT since JANUARY 2006 to SEPTEMBER 2006.
· Certificate course in financial accounting (ms office, tally).
· Working with IDS SOFTWARE V 3.3 since last 2 years.
· Opening & closing checklist for the premises.
· Make duty Rota for HK & UT employees.
· Leaves approval & sanctioning.
· Maintaining grooming & personal hygiene.
· Making Deep cleaning cycle of all area & Kitchen.
· Requisitioning & receiving of HK material.
· Conduct staff meetings & briefing with team members.
· Maintaining the standards of Organization for the smooth functioning.
· Responsible for the co-ordination between staff & HR (Confirmation, inductions, Appraisals etc)
· Organizing training for staff for better performance.
· Co-coordinating with maintenance for maintenance work.
· Daily Report to be mail to corporate office.
· English , Hindi
· Drawing, listening music, friendly nature, net surfing, making friends,
You need to be a member of Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group to add comments!