Are you a Hospitality/Retail/Travel industry professional??
Current Employer/Company ?
Shift Leader Front office
Hotel management degree
. Good user of Microsoft windows and office programs.
. Opera Program
. Fidelio program " 7.13 "
. LAN mark program
. H.I.S. program
. Visual One Program
. Type Writers
. Fax machines
. Telephone system
. Excellent user in internet
- Telephone operator training.
- Front Office training.
- Reservation training
- Trained To C/ In members Of Royal Families, Movies, Stars, etc.
- Telephone manners
- Training Trainer Courses .Yes I can training
- Achieving service.
- Guest service center
- Star wood Preferred Guest Program "Leaders Training"
- Implemented Training Courses In Various Projects To Develop Guest Relation Standard.
- Fully in Charge Of the Smooth Running Operation of the Telephone Operator System.
- Received the Company's Thank You Letter & the Employee of the Month Many
Times for High Demand Of Hard Working During occupancy Season
Years of Work experience
About yourself/Contact details
And I would like to call your attention to the quality
Experience I've gained through working with 5 stars resorts& Hotels...
And The Metropolitan experience with multinational worldwide Hotel.......
Chains and to area of skills of many level.
I'm achiever with seven years experience in the hotel industry. I'm Confident in all aspects of operator and Guest Service Agent . I have always carried out my job responsibilities with utmost accuracy and high level of Guest satisfaction in the best interest of the establishment's policies and procedures.
If my resume is of any interest to you, please call me at your convenience.
I am looking forward to Hearing from you soon.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group to add comments!