<br /><small><a href="http://www.hozpitalityplus.com">Visit <em>Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group</em></a></small><br />
Understanding what motivates people to take action is the underlying force that allows the best hotel management companies to increase demand for their guest rooms. Selling your hotel to the traveling public is a very complex process. Attention must be paid to every detail. If you can provide more of what a guest wants at a better price than the competition, word will get around and your occupancy rate will soar.…Continue
1. Listen with concern and empathy.
2. Isolate the guest if possible, so that other guests won't overhear.
3. Stay calm. Don't argue with the guest.
4. Be aware of the guest's self-esteem. Show a personal interest in the problem. Try to use the guest name…Continue
1. Inspires and motivates others
Great leaders create a vision of the future that is vivid and compelling, and that motivates employees to want to achieve it. Everyone wants to work for a company that makes a difference in the world. As a leader, you are best able to help the members of your team connect what they do to the impact it has on customers and communities.
2. Displays high…Continue
Interview questions to get you started during Interview :
If you need a place to start, use these examples of behavioral questions and the competencies they address:
1. Adaptability – Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
2. Customer service – Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle…Continue