Are you a Hospitality/Retail/Travel industry professional??
Current Employer/Company ?
Years of Work experience
About yourself/Contact details
ALI JAWHARJI's Overview
Current DISTRICT MANAGER at ASTON MARTIN
Past DISTRICT MANAGER at FAST RENT A CAR
Education Robert Kennedy College
American University of Beirut
LEBANESE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (Formerly B.U.C)
Connections 5 connections
ALI JAWHARJI's Summary
Application Developer, Database Administrator, and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications. Particularly interested in client/server and relational database design using Oracle, Sybase, and MS-SQL Server. Always interested in migration projects, as well as close interaction with the DB manufacturers.
ALI JAWHARJI's Experience
DISTRICT MANAGER ASTON MARTIN
January 2010 – Present (2 years 6 months)
Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions.
Generated new development deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential projects, including real-estate market analysis.
Comprehensive database management and migration from SQL to Oracle.
Instruction on workstation setup for prevention of eyestrain, repetitive strain injuries, and backpain. Give onsite and offsite classes.
DISTRICT MANAGER FAST RENT A CAR
January 2003 – June 2009 (6 years 6 months)
• Managed a workforce of 1522 employees
• Responsible for staff recruitment
• Responsible for staff medical insurance and payroll
• Negotiated buying and selling of car fleet for the company
• Negotiated the purchase of car insurance
• Responsible for annual mechanical government duty
• Responsible for car maintenance(Mechanical and others)
• Negotiated the purchase of spare parts
• Controlled the operations and reservations of cars
• Formulated short and long-term car rental and leasing prices
• Produced quotations and letter forms for offers
• Financial controller for invoice collection and banking procedure
• Responsible or finalization of balance sheet
• Planned advertising campaign- Local and International
• Managed PR and customer relations
• Organized client hospitality – arrival and departure especially VIP
• Maintained quality standards and client satisfaction of cars and drivers through direct personal contact
• Up dated company owners weekly with a management analysis report.
ALI JAWHARJI's Courses
MBA IN ECONOMICS, MANAGERIAL ECONOMICSRobert Kennedy College
•Managerial Economics (4221)
•Introduction to Economic (4322)
•Projects Economics (4876)
•Finance Economics (4112)
•Econimic 1 , 2 , 3 (4005,6,7)
ALI JAWHARJI's Projects
VIP BUSINESS CENTER May 2010 to Present
Team Members: ALI JAWHARJI, - Travel agency, - Qatar Airlines
Largest VIP Business Center in Qatar (Doha) , handling all business requirements in labour , visa ,real estate , banking , travelling ,booking inside the country and outside , VIP special service , hotels , car rental , airport special serves , etc ...
ALI JAWHARJI's Skills & Expertise
Managerial Economics International Economics Customer Satisfaction Strategic Consulting Business Economics Forecasting Income Statement Profit Economics Profit Maximization Sales Management Operations Management Sales Financial Analysis Strategic Planning Business Planning Pricing Budgets Inventory Management Sales Operations Accountability
New Business Development
View All (22) Skills View Fewer Skills
ALI JAWHARJI's Certifications
• Management Development Programme by Biz Ability • Management Development Programme by Biz Ability|License Human Performance Solutions|May 2005
• TQM Tool Box for Continual Improvement by Meirc Training & Consulting • TQM Tool Box for Continual Improvement by Meirc Training & Consulting|License Continual Improvement|November 2005
• Performance Management Training by Fast • Performance Management Training by Fast|December 2005
• Senior Management Programme by Spearhead Training • Senior Management Programme by Spearhead Training|September 2006
• Managing A Successful Sales Team by Spearhead Training • Managing A Successful Sales Team by Spearhead Training|February 2007
• Strategic Planning & The Balanced Scorecard by Meirc Training & Consulting • Strategic Planning & The Balanced Scorecard by Meirc Training & Consulting|January 2008
. Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award Quality Apperciation Certificate|License For 2004 - 2005 Sixth Cycle|June 2004 to June 2005
. MENA TRAVEL AWARDS The Spirit Of Hospitality Awards - Silver Award Local Brand|License Local Brand - Best Car Rental|October 2005
. Certificate Of Achievement 3 Years Achievement|License By Fast Rent A Car|March 2007
. Sheikh Khalifa Exellence Award The Quality Appreciation Certificate|License For 2006 - 2007 Eighth Cycle|July 2006 to July 2007
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group to add comments!