Important Guidelines

Photos

• Add Photos
If you would like to tell us how did it affect on you this time?
for me some of the advantages I used to have is not available any more or at least some of them.
Like cutting off 20% of expenses of the agency including transportation, phone calls, which it means I'll pay it from my own salary, if I can't find to cut it off.
what about you??

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

You mean ... how the economic situation affect my job? Personally speaking, my status right now doesn't have anything to do with this global economic crisis. Six months ago, I resigned from my post as Business Development Manager from a Tourism Company in Dubai.... main reason is that salary come after months when I am already indebted here and there and bills are piling up and I realized that I cannot even live a decent life. I believe, this situation is not alien to most of us.

Fortunately, after long months of waiting, I found a new company where I now apply and share my rich experiences and professional capabilities acquired in Germany, Phils and UAE and hopefully looking forward, the soonest possible, for Naseem Al-Brari to be known as one of the leading Cargo & Tourism company not only in Middle East but globally as well. ;-)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service