Hi Tania, you can simply post it here and employers who are members in the group will reach you easily... i created this discussion to make it easier for both (employer/employee) finding each other and dealing without any sensivity together.
I am an entrepreneur and a management professional, with 22+ years of proven track record in driving businesses and managing major hospitality as well as F&B establishments. I am seeking a challenging position with to contribute exceptional strategic planning, business development and management expertise for mutual growth.
As mentioned in my CV, my most notable achievements have been business development and hospitality management. I have designed menus for leading hotels and cafés across diverse geographical locations including Jordan, US, Qatar and Yemen and my efforts have been highly appreciated by my current as well as previous employers. I have received various awards and accolades for my outstanding contributions and performance.
What needs special mention is that I am a certified Food Safety Manager as well as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP). I would like to underscore my culinary versatility, which coupled with my managerial mindset, distinctive resource and business analysis expertise, allows me to take a macro perspective of business scenarios, allowing me to develop solutions that address overall business needs better.
My key skills encompass include strategic business analysis, recruitment, and training of kitchen personnel, catering & kitchen management and developing strategies for growth. All this is perfectly complimented by my financial acumen in handling multimillion-dollar budgets, and canalizing resources to generate optimum output. I believe my commitment to excellence, my ability to work lead teams towards achieving great results and my proven business skills give me a unique and informed perspective from which I can add significant value to your business and make me a valuable team member.
My attached CV details my experience. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications further.
I am looking for openings in the HR department especially Training & development. I have a strong background in Hotel operations, currently working as Asst. Operations Manager. If you would like to review my profile please contact me on email@example.com
hi mona mam,
i am looking a good opportunity in the hotel at last 1 year
india of any gulf country
but really its too difficulty
i thought your its a genious idea of yours
thanks to you and thanks for this ideas
and i hope i will gota chance here
This is Amit Sirohi from Delhi/NCR (India).I am a result oriented HR Professional with 1 year of experience in Hotel & Retail Chains. I am looking for Hr Opening in abroad.So if u find my details suitable,do contact me.
Below is my Text C.V:-
E-10, Patel Nagar-II,
To work in a professionally managed dynamic organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge developed through education and experience with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Completed P.G.D.M (IT & HR) from G.I.M.T, Noida. (2007-2009)
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) from I.M.S,Ghaziabad affiliated to C.C.S University, Meerut in 2007.
Higher Secondary from Ch.Chhabil Dass Public School, Ghaziabad in 2002.
Senior Secondary from Ch.Chhabil Dass Public School, Ghaziabad 2004.
1.5 month training in HR at CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LTD., Sahibabad. (In P.G.D.M).
Title: - “EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT”
1.5 month training in HR (Training & Development) at BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD., Sahibabad. (In B.B.A).
Title: - “EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT”
• A result oriented HR professional with hands on experience in overall HR functions like recruitment, employee engagement, training & development, performance management, employee relations & exit process.
• An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, coordination and organizational skills with proven capability to manage the HR functions
• A team player with strong analytical, problem solving skills and a detail oriented attitude.
• Deft at working in a fast paced environment and delivering results.
AREA OF EXPOSURE
• Responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the entire business division
• Sourcing candidates through job portals, internal referrals, head hunting, consultants and in house database.
• Conducting the initial round of interviews for sourcing the right candidate.
• Responsible for joining formalities & maintaining database of new employees.
• Preparing recruitment MIS and keeping track of monthly recruitment expenses.
• Handling operational issues of recruitment like issuing of appointment letters, salary structure discussions, reference checks and maintenance of employee personal file.
• Conducting induction programs for new joinees.
• Preparing the induction time-table and coordinating with department heads for induction of new joinees.
• Sending joining circulars, introducing the new joiners to the respective department heads and other Team Members.
Training & Development
• Handling and coordinating for all sorts of training programs for employees
• Compiling the training needs for all the employees from PMS.
• Analyzing and assessing training effectiveness (Feedback Analysis)
• Prepare monthly timesheet on training programs conducted
Performance Management System
• Facilitating the performance management system. Administration of performance management - mid year review process and final performance appraisals.
• Handling grievances related to compensation and appraisal process post appraisals.
• General employee counseling to enable them to improve their performance.
Employee Engagement & Attrition Management
• Understanding employee’ concerns through, counseling and escalate to appropriate levels and ensuring resolution of the concern.
• Conducting employee satisfaction surveys and feedback.
• Organizing & Arranging events Like Monthly parties, birthdays and other occasions.
• Conducting exit interviews and analyzing employee feedback & suggestions.
• To ensure proper handover, getting employee clearance form.
• Ensuring disbursement of full & final settlement of the employee being relieved by coordinating with Finance dept.
Current Organization: SKYLINE PLACEMENTS
Duration: April 2009 to till date
Designation: Sr.HR Executive
“SKYLINE PLACEMENTS specializes in providing comprehensive Human Resource consulting to organizations in India and the Far Middle-East. It is owned and guided by Mohammed Firozuddin, the Managing Director, having 10 years experience in the field of human resource consultancy.”
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Ky., is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with more than 36,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and territories and more than 1 million associates. Yum! is ranked #239 on the Fortune 500 List, with revenues in excess of $11 billion in 2008. Four of our restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Long John Silver's – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza, and Mexican-style food and quick-service seafood categories.
Positions handled: Area Head,Restaurant General Manager,Asst.
Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager &
2) Devyani International:-
Devyani International Limited (DIL) is an associate company of RJ Corp, a large multi-business, multi location corporate conglomerate, with interest in PEPSI bottling (India & Nepal), edible oil (Sri lanka) Beer (Mauritius), Real Estate,Education.
DIL owns the franchise of YUM International and operates 70 PIZZA HUT & KFC Outlets in North and East India as also 50 COSTA COFFEE & DISNEY ARTIST Outlets all over the country.
Brand Handled: - PIZZA HUT & Costa Coffee
Location worked for: - Delhi/NCR & Kolkata.
Positions handled: Business Development Manager & Team Member.
Perception Hospitality Pvt.Ltd.
Is a young hospitality firm intending to open a chain of Lounge bars across India. The Nature of their business is Hospitality in the dining and lounge bar segment of the hospitality trade.
Property Handled: - “Valhalla”
A high class chain of lounge bar started `around 6 Months back in Mumbai.
Location worked for: - Mumbai.
Positions handled: Chef-d-partie,Asst.Restaurant Manager,Steward,
Commi,Captain,Banquet Sales & F & B Supervisor.
Federated under the Accor Hospitality name, the Group’s hotel operations include more than 15 complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, ibis, all seasons, Etap hotel, hotelF1, Motel6, as well as Thalassa Sea & Spa and other strategically related businesses, Lenôtre and Compagnie des Wagonlits.
Present in 90 countries, with 4,100 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms, Accor’s brands offer hotel stays tailored to the specific needs of each business and leisure customer.
Property Handled: - “NOVOTEL”
A 5* property based of Hyderabad.
Location worked for: - Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai & Pune.
Positions handled: Regional Sales Manager & Director of Sales.
6) ISTA (Bangalore) -
A 5* property based of Hyderabad.
An upscale and contemporary business hotel, Ista Bangalore is a trend setting concept, located in the heart of India's Silicon Valley. Situated conveniently close to the city's business and shopping centers, the hotel offers spectacular views of the Ulsoor Lake and the cityscape, breaking the traditional concepts of luxury and redefining the term to set new standards of comfort levels and the ultimate in style.
Location worked for: - Bangalore
Positions handled: Steward and Maintenance Supervisor.
Established in February 2000, Barista Lavazza is noted as a pioneer of Indian café culture. The Barista Lavazza chain of espresso bars delivers a truly Italian coffee experience in warm, friendly and relaxed environment. It aims to provide a comfortable place for people to unwind over interesting conversations and a cup of coffee. Barista Lavazza consist of young adults, who are exposed to global lifestyles and appreciate the authentic flavours and tastes of coffee. At last count, the Barista Coffee Company Limited has over 200 Barista Lavazza Espresso Bars and Barista Lavazza Crèmes in over 30 cities across India.
Besides the Indian sub-continent, Barista Lavazza also has cafes in locations across Sri Lanka, Oman and the UAE. Barista is owned by Lavazza, Italy's largest coffee company. Lavazza, the sixth largest coffee roaster in the world, has a 46.5% share in the Italian retail market (value, source: Nielsen) and operates in over 80 countries in the Home and Away-from-Home sectors (Foodservice, Vending and Cafes).
Location worked for: -Gurgaon.
Positions handled: Entire Project Team.
(Project Manager,Dy.Project Manager,Asst.
Project Manager & Site Supervisor.)
Netsity is a leading provider of Offshore Software Development and Project Outsourcing services. Our state-of-the-art 100-seat infrastructure in India makes us your preferred partner for IT outsourcing, offshore software design, development, custom / bespoke programming, consulting & software testing services.
Location worked for: -Delhi
Positions handled: Dot Net Developer.
Basic knowledge of computer.
Well versed in dealing with all the features of Internet.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
A goal oriented & highly motivated professional.
A result driven team player with high personal & career goals.
Playing Video Games & Listening Music.
Father’s Name : Late .Mr. H.K. Singh
Date of Birth : 11 December, 1985
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Languages known : English & Hindi
Declaration: All the information given above is true and to the best of my knowledge and there is no mis-appropriation of any kind of information.