Invite all Indian Hotel & catering related professional from all parts of the world.
Latest Activity: Jul 1, 2014
Started by Ashis Dutta Dec 7, 2011.
Started by VINEETH . T. Last reply by Sharma R P Oct 5, 2011.
Started by DIYA GAUTAM Aug 8, 2010.
Started by VINEETH . T Aug 5, 2010.
Started by VINEETH . T. Last reply by Prabhjot Bedi Aug 5, 2010.
Started by VINEETH . T. Last reply by Saroj Kumar Chand Jan 7, 2013.
Add a Comment
I WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR
Wishing you a fabulous 2013 with full of great achievements and experiences. A meaningful chapter waiting to be written, that rewards all your future endeavours with success. May this New Year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. “HaPpY nEw YeAr”.
We are looking for a General Manager for the opening of what will be one of the finest and most unusual boutique properties in India; an individual with experience at a luxury hotel level in Asia. Our client operates truly stunning resort properties that are known for their exceptional standards in design, service and food.
The name is synonymous with the very best and the company is known for its unusual destinations and its serious admirers amongst the sophisticated travelers and jet set.
The individual needs to be an absolute professional with the proven track record to effectively lead, motivate and develop the team
Our ideal candidate is
1. Educated and trained with international experience at the luxury hotel level.
3. Fluent English in written and oral form.
4. 40 years upwards with at least 8-10 years’ experience in a GM position.
5. Prior Opening/work experiences in India are considered favorably.
6. The ideal candidate comes with a 5 star presentation; maturity and the ability to communicate at the highest level.
7. He needs to have excellent communication skills with his team members, be creative and passionate in his job, simply a true hotel professional who knows how to manage assets and human resources.
8. A degree from a recognized hospitality institute is essential and his academic achievements should be complemented by his professional experience.
Please note that our client will only consider candidates that have luxury hotel background coming from a boutique hotel environment.
The company provides an outstanding employment package with a salary commensurate to the seniority of the appointment.
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfill the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent picture and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Email – email@example.com
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Happy Holidays! May success and happiness knock on your door throughout the New Year! Cheers to good health, great food, gifts & party.
Welcome toHozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group
Join for FREEor Log In again
Or sign in with:
To advertise contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copper Ridge Server
Dishwasher & Prep Cook
Executive Sous Chef
Maintenance Manager (Facilities/ Buildings)
Guest Service Agents
Front Office Guest Service Agent
Chef de Partie
Executive Chef- Caribbean
General Manager- Caribbean
Director of Food & Beverage- Caribbean Resort
Clubhouse Maintenance & Custodial- Ontario
Culinary Team- Ontario
© 2016 Created by Raj.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.