Photos

• Add Photos
Dears, tell me what you will do If you met a Guest in your property and due to bad things happened to him at your property he was too nervous and he could not control his temper so suddenly he slapped you in front of the people. what will be your reaction then?

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry sir ...
i am not agree with you, may b it was are fault to reach geust on this stage.
Dearest Sherif,

Being abused by the guests " Both verbally and physically ( not favored and hardly happens ) is a part of the package of our profession. We come across some guests who give us blessings and gifts.............lolzzzzzzzz...................and some use abusive language....................
But if we face any irate and ill-mannered guests who also abuse you physically , we should be cool and keep our heads and temper chilled. I know it is easier said than done, but " Guests are always right " , as my manager says so.........................but we have to find a way out and these can come up............
If any guest would abuse me, I will simply keep my top cool and apologize and ask him/her what exactly the problem is try to rectify the problem. At times the abusive language the guests' use to humiliate you and your property, is not less than a slap...............but i will always defend my property and my hotel .
i guess comment of ryszad is the most appropriate course of action to be taken

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service