BEST ANSWER: (If you have a job presently)
If you’re not yet 100% committed to leaving your present post, don’t be afraid to say so. Since you have a job, you are in a stronger position than someone who does not. But don’t be coy either. State honestly what you’d be hoping to find in a new spot. Of course, as stated often before, you answer will all the stronger if you have already uncovered what this position is all about and you match your desires to it.
(If you do not presently have a job.)
Never lie about having been fired. It’s unethical – and too easily checked. But do try to deflect the reason from you personally. If your firing was the result of a takeover, merger, division wide layoff, etc., so much the better.
Contractor changed his mind and his policies suddenly.
For better future.
For me, I left the job for further career advancement. I may be contented but sometimes if opportunities knocks down, why not take the opportunity especially if one is really clamoring for financial stability.
The things is I was leave my job without looking for job. I feel that frequent question is. Why you leave your job without looking for job or without job.
There are many reason 'WHY' we leave our present job for another new job and it all goes down to either
Our personal goal to develop our inner potential capabilities and experience to challenge the next step of our career growth. Moving up with the dream to work with either an international chain hotel, boutique hotel, etc etc
1. We need to move up the ladder for our own career developments an opportunity not to be missed. A new promotion / higher salary etc etc
2. We need to explore our own capabilities and sometimes staying too long in a property may makes us all to be in a comfort zone.
3. We may not be happy with our immediate bosses / superiors / management style or other reasons. Changing to many jobs may not be good in our personal record as well. Analyze the situation carefully before we made a decision. Never leave without job secure in hand.
4. We may want to go venture into a different environment / international chain hotels
5. Better work package offer by another property compare to what we are in
Cheers & Have a Wonderful Day
Totally agree with Linda ..yes you are 100 % right :)
THE way i had performed&the people who was to whom i had to report not such strong decision maker.there was not a good suport to me.