Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group

With a facility size of almost 700,000 sq. ft., 202 Beds, 31 Day Care Beds, a 14 Bed ICU, 18 Bed Neonatal ICU, 10 Operation Rooms including one state of the art Hybrid, 5 Delivery Suites, 16 Emergency Beds and a 17 Bed Recovery Room the hospital will be set in a luxury environment. The hospital will offer 7 Star courtesy and comforts to all its guests.

We are currently looking for the following position:-

Committed & passionate individuals that enjoys delighting customers & going out of their ways to exceed customer expectations.

Excellent team players with a positive, flexible “Can Do” attitude that is self motivated and not afraid to use their initiative.

Date of Event:
27th February 2012

Time of Event:
08:00 AM to 19:00 PM

Location of event:
Burjeel Hospital
Second floor, Burjeel Auditorium
Najda Street
Opposite Dar El Shifa Hospital
P.O. Box 7400
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel : + 971 2 2222332

We are looking for candidates for the following departments.

1. Concierge Supervisor
2. Guest Service Executives (Receptionists)
3. Guest Service Assistants (Welcomers and Greeters)
4. Guest Relation Executives
5. Butlers
6. Call Center Agents
7. Concierge Agents
8. Bell Captain
9. Arabic Coffee Man

10. Fitness Attendant
11. Gym attendant

Competitive Salary, transportation, meals, Excellent accommodation, Residency visa, Life insurance & medical insurance all provided by the company.

Candidate requirements:

Please bring along your latest resume with recent color pictures ( two passport size + one full body length picture)

Details of your current basic salary & any other allowances.

Visa Status – UAE employment visa or visit visa.

To apply online please apply directly at www.hozpitality.com

Tags: day, open

Views: 2603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Please go through my profile and advise

regards

Ashiq

Dear ladies and gentlemen

I have the honor to introduce myself.

My name is Ahmed Hussein. I am from Alexandria- Egypt.  I have been working as a police officer, lawyer, warehouses manager, and site coordinator in several huge construction projects, also in the field of hotel management, security, safety, loss prevention and HR.  Also I have been working as the director of operations (for security, loss prevention, rooms divisions) at Marriott International in both The hurghada Marriott and The Renaissance Hotel Sham El Sheikh and assistant General Manager of Madaen Saleh Hotel in ALula city at Saudi Arabia then, acting GM for el Wejh Hotel & Beach resort at EL Wejh city at Saudi Arabia. My current job is the general manager of Kanaria Beach Hotel – at north coast of Egypt.   

Your advertisement for one of the above position OF

has prompted me to forward my CV, (ATTACHED) for your consideration. Also I believe that my past experience will cover the needs of that position. I would be honored to meet with you for personal interview, and ready to submit   all the supporting documents and references at your request. Thank you for your time and kind attention.

Regards     

Ahmed Hussein Hafez  

Mobile: 00201111121347 

Attachments:

Hi Raj  

Thanks for all support,  i wish to apply for a position in Administration dept as mention above.  Pls find my cv attached .  i have more than 10 yrs work experience from india and oman in customer care/ front desk and admin/hr dept .  pls go through my cv and find details if my candidature suits the requirement given Pls contact me on phone .

Regards

Monika

Dear Sir, Thanks for your mail herewith i apply  for the job in abudhabi  hospital .i attached my resume in my reply mail . Thanking you

Regards 

John Kennedy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply to any position that suites my ability and capability, kindly refer on the file/s being attached in here.

Sincerely Yours,

Mitchell Midel

Attachments:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to express my interest of applying to any position that suites my ability and capability, kindly refer the attached file/s.

Sincerely Yours,

Mitchell Midel

Attachments:

Pls register and apply online at www.hozpitality.com for suitable jobs. More positions are posted by the clients on a daily basis…..

When you apply through the website, the CV goes directly to the client and if you are shortlisted by them, the client will contact you directly….

Good luck !!!

My Dear sir 

i am chander singh from New Delhi .India thanks fore you sharing job information I am looking Indian Thai cusisne chef job if you interested my Experience  I am attaching my CV, please to have a look. 

Regard 

chander singh 

Attachments:

Hi, I'd like to apply for Guest Service Assistant or Guest Relation Executive. I am living in Kuwait but I wish to relocate in Abu Dhabi. I am Guest Relation Officer in Crowne Plaza Kuwait with huge experience in hospitality industry. I am Bulgarian and I speak English and Russian fluently. I attach my CV.

Best regards,

Mariana Ivanova

Attachments:

Pls register and apply online at www.hozpitality.com for suitable jobs. More positions are posted by the clients on a daily basis…..

When you apply through the website, the CV goes directly to the client and if you are shortlisted by them, the client will contact you directly….

Good luck !!!

With due respect,

Sir, I would like to apply for the post of Safety Officer.  I have international certification of Nebosh and Iosh. More over 14 Safety Training Certificates from recognized organization included (First Aid) and 15 years of experience. 11 Years I have been worked in Libya J&P(O) Co. Ltd. The Project was Oil and Gas Separation Plant (GOSP), I have been worked in Greece and Egypt under J&P Co. After that I worked in Qatar Petroleum Co. NGL4 Shut down Job, Since 2008 I have been working with Samsung and Safebinder Darwish (SSBD JV NACE) Co. Now our project has been completed. So I am searching job. If you are interested please inform me by e-mail ID or Mobile number. 9747237389 or 9562350224. E-Mail ID is venkitesanpadmanabhan@gmail.com . 

Sir, presently I am in India. So I can't appear the interview. if you could arrange a Visa for me, I highly appreciated.

Also please find attached herewith my c.v for the post of Safety officer.

Thanking you in anticipation

Venkitesh.

Attachments:

Dear Sir;I would like to be consitered for a Kitchen Position,my experience includes the Position of Executive Chef at the King Abdul Aziz Royal Guards Hospital in Ryadh,Saudi Arabia and Workexperience in Abu Dhabi. Regards K.H.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Raj.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service