Dear Hospitality industry colleagues,

On behalf of Hozpitality.com and Hozpitalityplus.com, I would like to wish all our colleagues Merry Christmas and very Happy new year!!!

May the new year come with loads of happiness for each one of us. We are confident that improvement in the economic conditions will be felt very soon....

Thank you again, good luck and God bless !!!

Cheers!!!

Raj Bhatt

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you very much n wish u all hospitalities member marry Christmas n new year 2010
Dear Raj,
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
I wish you all the best and a successfully 2010.
Hamadi
Hi Raj,

Thanks a ton for the fond wishes sent from your end.

Wish you the same. Wishing you and your loved ones A Very Prosperous & New Year too.

Take Care & GOD Bless.

Cheers,

Warm Regards,

Marshall Francis.
Dear Raj, thax for greetings, same to you and all your team member.
Dear mr raj,

In this season of joy hope every body celebrate it in peace and harmonious and face the new year with open arms even if crisis is still there. TO ALL THE MEMBERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US........
dear raj
i am pravein , working in carnival cruise lines for the last 7 years , presently i move to uae , but here i search for a job in hotels but , didnt get into any job with my usa experiance , they all need a hold to get into a job in uae mainly abudhabi , so if u have any contacts pls help me to get a job here in uae
"Merry Christmas and Happy New year to All"

Dear Raj ,
Thanks for the greeting & Wishing the same for you and your entire team . Once again thanks for your support. Good luck for the future.

Regards.
Saurabh Ranpura.
Dear Raj,

May you and your family receive the abundance of happiness this Christmas and the prosperity of the coming years. Godspeed...
Dear all Hospitality industry colleagues,

May the blessing & the spirit of Christmas conveyed to all. Wishing You a Happy Christmas and to hope the New Year will be a very prosperous Healthy and Happy Time for you..Merry Christmas and very Happy new year!!!

MOHD TANVEER AHMED
KING DOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
yes i aggred with you.wissing you and entire team a very happy merry cristmas and new year
Dear Friends,
WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
JOLLYJS

Plan your new year celebration from www.newyearhotelpackages.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service