4.Front Office Manager - Arabic/Asian
5.HR & Training Manager - Filipino/Asian/Sri lankan
6.Exec Secretary - Filipino/Sri Lankan/Indian
send cv to newhotelproject@yahoo.com

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kindness to inform the vacancies through the site and I would like to apply myself as a candidate for a suitable vacancy with your Finance or Administration department.

My name is Suman, currently working with Sur International Hotels LLC in Muscat as Accountant. I had total 10 years of working experience in Hotel Industry with through knowledge of all most all works related with Accounts and Administration. I am able to handle accounts independently up to finalizations with very good knowledge in Excel and other computerized packages.

Please refer the attached copy of my recent C V along withy this application and hope it will match with your requirements. For any further information’s and procedures please don’t hesitate to inform me through my e-mail address tosuman@yahoo.com or call me over my mobile number 00968 99779573 at any time.

Thanking you with expecting a positive reply from your side soon.

Yours faithfully,

Suman. S
Attachments:
I just forwarded info I received.
I don't know more about it. Nor I would like to deal on this matter.
Dear Mr Kamath

I would love to apply as Front Office Manager

i will send my cv for the mentioned email address

Thank you
I just forwarded info as I received it. Nothing more.
You do not have to write about it to me.
i am working in Saudi Arabia Jeddah as Front Office Manager in one of 5 star hotel like to move if you sitll need let me know. khawajatn@yahoo.com
Contact some agents.
I am not dealing in this subject.
I had some info and I passed it, that's all.
Dear Mr. Kamath,

First of all I would like to thank you for your kindness in informing everybody regarding the vacancies through the site. I would be interested to know if you have any vacancies for the post of Duty Manager?

Thanking You,

Regards,

Imtiaz Shaik
I would not know about any vacancy.
I received some info and I passed it.
That's all.
I am looking for f&b controller post .
Attachments:
Dear Sir

Myself seema Banerjee from Delhi, India looking for relocation to Abu Dhabi.

I am single woman with no dependents and ready to shift on short notice.

I am a soft services Facility Management professional with 23 yrs exp, specializing in Housekeeping, soft services, office admn, guest/client relation etc. I have worked for many yrs as Housekeeper with 5 star deluxe hotel (Taj Group in India) and MNCs as Estate manager. I am PG in English lit with degree in PR.

I am sending my CV for your kind perusal with a hope that you will help me find a suitable position in Abu Dhabi

Thanking you,
yours sincerely
Seema Banerjee
(M) 00-91-9810677829
email ID: seemaban2003@yahoo.com
Attachments:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Raj.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service