Hozpitality Plus- Dedicated Hospitality Networking group

Hi guys,

i need your ideas on how to make a Business Plan for F&B. If you send me some samples so that easy for me to understand is much, more and highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Views: 2249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear all,

I m a bit surprised to see that every one here is lukng for d basic thngs of any organisation. sombody asked for the business plan ... rather then providing that ol r requestng Mr. Brian for wat he offered in answer to B/plan.

well even i dont hav a business plan and i dont think it is somthng standard for the industry... dis is just somthng which we intend to do in future and wat will be the expected revanue as well as the expenses.

Like we can plan different food festivals in different months , som speacial nights , theme for your restaurants etc. target to different level/type of clientals i.e. FIT's / corporates / religious travellers /gruops etc.

A detailed analysis wud be a business plan for F&B thats wat i beleive. Guys can correct me if i m wrong !!

Cheers !!!

Sunil

Hi Brian,

I am working at Kolkata India The majestic suites , which I have just joined I am already in the process to make Policies , SOP , employee Hand book ,budget and how to meet the budget ,f&b and total cost control procedure and effective cost control measure. I wil appreciate if you can provide me the material you have in these topics will be easy for me to finalize than I will be in forward to you for your comments.thanks for your help.

Subhasis Das

fbsdas@gmail.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service