Photos

• Add Photos

Dear All,

Which is more precise ? Can anyone elaborate more in above captioned to justify overall peformance in rooms and hotel..?

Anyone can help me to  calculate if the property value 38 millions, 198 rooms, 4 star , what is the rack rate should we calculate average small size of room from 22 square meter to 48 square meter....how to calculate per room cost the according 38M, 198 rooms property...?

Would gratefull that any one can help me and need professional advice on this   

Views: 8214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your question is confusing, however what Moumita has told is correct. Look at last years info to guide you. I don't mean to be rude, but this sort of stuff you should know being a Division Manager for your Property.
Alan

Ms Moumita,

Thank to sharing, can you please send me the formula.

My E-mail address: jamshaid.asim@gmail.com

Thanks

Well Guys all that fuss to say that the question hasn't been read carefully! He wants to know how to establish his RACK RATE and I cite him:

"Anyone can help me to calculate if the property value 38 millions, 198 rooms, 4 star , what is the rack rate should we calculate average small size of room from 22 square meter to 48 square meter....how to calculate per room cost the according 38M, 198 rooms property...?"

How ever his title is very confusing if you read the rest of the post!

Lawrence what do you need to know exactly? Why do you want to know it?

Regards
Mr. Richard,

First of all, I would like to compliment that there is lot to learn from you,

Secondly, Do we have any formula which helps setting the rack rate of the hotel with the help of value of the property, no of rooms, and area of respective rooms, without knowing what he wants to achieve i mean (ROI), What GOP percentage he is looking for, what competition suggests, what business segments are there and what possible discounts can be given to different segments. In my region Rack Rates are to determine the discounts for different commercail segments and have very rare selling on rack rates.
Hi
We are providing the professional supports for hotel operating, Specialy, all set up of finance systems including deparment P&L as well other operation.

More details, please contact Stephen B. Goodall on 006140901888
To my knowledge, a lot of the top end 5 star hotels and well known chains have started to look at and focus more at the RevPAR (Revenue per available room) as one of the more reliable performance indicators, as opposed to the ARR/ADR or MPI/Occupancy. From the word itself, one can depict from the abbreviation of the word that after plugging in the figures and doing the calculation as per the formula i.e. Total room revenue / total no. of rooms in inventory (this is including your OOO and OOS rooms as well) it gives you a clear picture as to how much you as a hotel is making from this final room product. MPI (market penetration index is different in the sense that it basically shows your hotel's occupancy when compared with your competitor hotels in the city can at times also be used as a good indicator of performance. Moreover, RevPAR must be used in conjunction with RGI (Revenue generation/growth index) which basically is your hotel's RevPAR compared with the rest of the hotels in the city. It must be calculated along with your 'competition set' in order to determine where your hotel stands in the city and market.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service