Photos

• Add Photos

RANDHIR KALHA's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Adham & Evance   I am very happy the Audit is of use to you. do use it extens…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Jul 7, 2013 to Food Hygiene Audit

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by prakash parajuli

"Hi This is very well put together. Excellent for anyone aspiring to become a traine…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Mar 13, 2013 to How to conduct training session - Presentation Attached

30 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by RANDHIR KALHA

"Hi Paul It is indeed a pleasure to see that you found my article useful for you.  …"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Nov 30, 2012 to Balanced Scoresheet - A rounded picture of a company's performance by looking at more than just financial measures.

5 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by urbangeorge sison

"Hi Dev It is heartening to see people actually do find this work useful. I will be…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Nov 25, 2012 to Balanced Scoresheet - A rounded picture of a company's performance by looking at more than just financial measures.

5 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by urbangeorge sison

"Dear Philip It is indeed great to har from you after all these years. I am doing we…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Nov 18, 2012 to QUALITY MANAGEMENT: BENCHMARKING

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by RANDHIR KALHA

"dear ben I am indeed flattered but there are people who far exceed my skill and kno…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Nov 18, 2012 to SIX SIGMA - An understanding

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by RANDHIR KALHA

"Hi! Very interesting assimilation of an age old process of handling an unsatisfied…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Sep 3, 2012 to How do you handle an angry customer?

5 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by RANDHIR KALHA

"Hi Julius This is great! Thank you for the file. If there is any help you do requir…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Jul 29, 2012 to Restaurant Log Book Format

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Dave

"Hi Said Tank you for the help Kind regards Randhir"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Jul 29, 2012 to Restaurant Log Book Format

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Dave

"Hi Sandeep   I am looking for a possible both. The format I have ever used is for a…"

RANDHIR KALHA replied Jan 25, 2012 to BEO (Banquet Event Order) programme

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by RANDHIR KALHA

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raj.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service